Position Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Vancouver, BC
Work Type: Full-Time
Mineit is a boutique, Vancouver-based Canadian engineering and geosciences consulting firm providing technical advice to the mining industry. We aim to provide advice that shows our professionalism, care and high quality of work.
Our Team is comprised of seasoned and young professionals, with a broad range of operational and consulting experience and skills. We share the love for mining industry as we believe in its important role in supporting development and application of modern technologies, improving wellbeing of people on our green planet and sustaining economic progress of global economy.
The Marketing Manager is mainly responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing marketing strategies for the company. In this position, you will play a vital role within the team, conducting market analysis, maintaining and establishing a social media platform, implementing various marketing programs and other works to increase brand awareness both internally and externally.
Report to: General Manager
- Lead the team to collect the information and feedback from market and customers
- Study and analysis of gathered information and feedback to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Direct, evaluate and decide the marketing strategies of establishment
- Monitor and manage the productivity along with develop and implement marketing plans and projects to achieve the marketing goal of the company
- Determine and manage the marketing budget, as well deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Support marketing communication activities including development of advertising material, brochures, multimedia materials and conference strategies
- Assist in the development of products and business cases for presentation to potential partners and clients
- Establish distribution networks for products and services
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree of marketing, mining industry or other related major
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing management
- Very strong analytically with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the business.
- Ability to travel throughout the BC
Mineit Consulting Inc. is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]