Mineit offer a wide-range of engineering and geosciences services, and we can deliver NI 43-101 compliant technical documents that will endure rigorous reviews by government bodies, financial institutions, and investors.
Whether you want to conceptualize the path forward for exploring a property, or evaluate the project economics of a potential mineral deposit, we can provide unbiased, credible advice and solutions. Our breadth of knowledge draws upon our consultants’ experience in exploration, development, operation, and reclamation, and is appropriate for all stages of a mine project.
Our services include:
– Public Disclosure and Compliance Reporting in Canada (NI 43-101)
– Mining Studies
– Scoping and Conceptual Studies
– Conceptual/ Preliminary Economic Assessment
– Prefeasibility Studies
– Bankable Feasibility Studies
– Trade-off and Optimization Studies