Since the company’s formation, Mineit decided to develop unconventional and proactive services aimed at assisting exploration and mid-size production companies in sustaining advances of their mining endeavors at any stage of the market cycle.
While welcoming all involved in the mining industry for engaging our conventional engineering services, we are proud to offer junior miners our Junior Miner Starter Pack that includes but is not limited to:
- Exploration Target Generation
- Design and Supervision of Bulk Sampling Program
- Exploration Program Management
- Exploration Results Interpretation
- Field Mapping
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA)
- Third Party Review and Due Diligence
- Conceptual Trade-off Studies & Commodity Market Analysis
- GIS and CAD Support
- Development of Technical Promotional Material
- Provision of Contract-based Temporary Staff
- Mine Equipment Procurement Assistance
- Technical Training
In addition, Mineit provides Project Permitting Assistance. Working together with a client’s team and the authorities in charge for issuance of approval(s) for each and every step of a mining company’s activities on the ground, Mineit will assist in preparation and submission of the required documents. We will guide you through a wide variety of permitting process such as:
- Notice of Work Application, including Exploration Permit Application, Bulk Sampling Permit Application, Access Roads Permit Application, Blasting Permit Application, Water Supply Permit Application, etc.
- Public Hearing and Community Engagement
We will work with you hand-in-hand and be jointly engaged in finding unconventional, cohesive solutions across cultural, geographical and political boundaries. Mineit’s services are available at affordable prices and offered in subscription packages or individually. We offer competitive rates and accept flexible payment options.